SocietyOne is one of Australia's leading marketplace lenders. SocietyOne is an online financial community that connects borrowers and investors. Borrowers get better rates. Investors get solid returns.
Max. APR 28.48 %
Loan amount: $10 000, Loan term: 3 years, Total const of loan: $11264.49, Monthly repayment: $312.90, APR: 7.90 %
You must be at least 21 years old
Application processing time
- Get a rate estimate based on your credit grade in 2 mins.
- Complete our easy online application in 10 mins.
- We will assess your application, fund your loan and get back to you with a loan offer on the same day.
- Once you finalise your loan, get your money within 72 hours.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You are at least 21 years old.
- You earn more than $25000 p.a.
- You are able to afford the loan.
- You have at least 2 years of good credit history on the Credit Bureau.
- You are not in Hardship with any other financial provide.
- You do not have a pending, current or previous bankruptcy.
- The loan is for you, personally, not for anyone else or a business
ACN 151 627 977
Australian Credit Licence No. 423660
How is Peer to Peer Lending different from a bank loan?
SocietyOne is not a bank and will not become one. P2P lending provides a different and interesting alternative for creditworthy borrowers and fixed income investors to get a better deal. Part of the attraction of P2P lending is that it can provide better rates and returns without the infrastructure cost and complexity that comes from being a traditional bank or deposit-taking institution.
- Grade AA: 2.00 %
- Grade A: 4.00 %
- Grade B: 4.50 %
- Grade C: 4.75 %
- Grade D: 5.00 %
The establishment fee is added to your loan; the amount is based on your SocietyOne loan grade and the loan amount. A $35 fee applies if you need to vary your loan.
- Late/overdue payment Fee: $35 per late payment.
- Direct Debit Dishonour Fee: $25 per dishonour.
- Enforcement Expenses: If you fail to repay your loan, you will be liable to pay all expenses reasonably incurred by SocietyOne in enforcing or preserving its rights under the loan.
Office: Level 2, 56 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Mailing address: G.P.O. Box 5175, Sydney, NSW 2001, Australia
Phone: 1300 144 221