MoneyGuru24 is a loans comparison website. MoneyGuru24 provides comparison services of retail banking and financial products from personal loans and credit cards to mortgage loans, consolidation loans and more. MoneyGuru24 comparison service is completely free of charge and it is available for consumers in more than 30 countries, we help you to compare hundreds of loan products from variety of product providers all over the world and we are continuously expanding our services.
We understand that banking and loan products can be very complex and hard to understand, therefore on MoneyGuru24 website you can not only compare financial products but also find useful information and guides to consumer protection, information on financial and loan products, and more. For example:
- https://www.moneysmart.gov.au - This is Australian Securities and Investment Commission's (ASIC) website that provides free and independent information and smart tips about borrowing, credit, debt management, potential scams and other topics.
- https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/borrowing-and-credit - here you can find general information and smart borrowing tips about personal loans, credit cards, home loans and other loan types.
- https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/tools-and-resources - To better manage your money and achieve your financial goals, here you can find many tools and calculators such as budget planer, mortgage calculator, personal loan calculator and other useful tools that can help you manage your finances.
- https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/managing-your-money/managing-debts/financial-counselling - If you experience money problems you can receive free financial counseling that can help you solve your financial problems. Financial counselling is a safe way to deal with your money problems as your personal details will be kept confidential.
- https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/managing-your-money/managing-debts/free-legal-advice - If you are in serious debt and experience legal problems you may find yourself in situation where you can not afford a private solicitor. Here you can seek for free legal advise offered by community legal centres and Legal Aid agencies.
- http://asic.gov.au/online-services/search-asics-registers/professional-registers/ - If you wish to check whether certain money lender or other financial institution is registered and licensed to provide financial services your can visit ASICS's profesional register.
MoneyGuru24 takes pride in helping people be more informed about financial products in order to make smarter financial decisions.
MoneyGuru24 is also a trusted partner of numerous financial institutions, affiliate networks and marketing agencies all over the world. On Moneyguru24 we are always opened to explore new cooperation options.If you wish to discuss cooperation, please look for more information here
To use comparison service of MoneyGuru24 you are not required to provide any personal data – no registration is necessary.
MoneyGuru24 is not a bank, lender, broker or product issuer. MoneyGuru24 is not owned by a financial institution but is an independent company owned by private shareholders. All information provided on MoneyGuru24 has general and informative nature. Although MoneyGuru24 covers wide range of loan products and providers, keep in mind that those are not the only options available in the market and may not be the best fit for you. We do not consider your personal circumstances and financial situation and we are not recommending any particular products. If you choose to apply for a loan product through MoneyGuru24 website you will be dealing directly with the loan provider not with MoneyGuru24. It is recommended for you to read all relevant documentation given by the loan provider before accepting any financial product offer.
MoneyGuru24.com is owned and managed by MoneyGuru SIA.
Our legal address is Cālīšpurva street 27, Baloži, Latvia, LV-2128.
MoneyGuru SIA (reg. no. 41503072001) is registered in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia (RE). “The RE is a legal person that acts under the supervision of the Ministry of Justice and its activity is regulated by the law on "The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia", the Regulations of the RE approved by the Cabinet of Ministers and other regulative enactments.”